December 6, 2018
- Casey's Law makes it easier for Kentucky families to get loved ones into involuntary treatment
- Opinion: Let's try cures, not criminalization, for the opioid epidemic.
- Guardian interview with Emily Walden
- Crystal Meth by the Pound - Bill Estep article
- Beyond Birth Comprehensive Recovery Center
- Sobriety Treatment and Recovery Team (START)
- Chrysalis House
- Liberty Place
- Hope Center
- Targeted Assessment Program (TAP)
- Kentucky Youth Advocates
November 29, 2018
- Latest installment in the Lexington Herald-Leader series, Stirring the Waters
- Herald-Leader: Kentucky American Water wants a 24 percent rate increase
- CNN: This town is like thousands that are vulnerable to contaminated water, with no fix in sight.
- American Society of Civil Engineers: Kentucky Infrastructure Report Card
- Here & Now: What Climate Change Means for Water in the U.S.
November 7, 2018
Choctaw Academy on Scott County farm of Chip Richardson
Robert Charles O’Hara Benjamin (far right)